Jan Jagriti Sewa Samiti
Jan Jagriti Sewa Samiti (JJSS) is a registered national NGO. JJSS is registered under India Trust Act.
Registration number of JJSS: 500.
To empower children and their families to reach their full potential through advocacy, education and services. The mission of Communities In Schools is to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
A community where children and youth are highly valued and are provided the maximum opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Create opportunities for children to educate and make them responsible citizen to strengthen the nation and society.
- Make women, needy people self reliant and improve living status and standard.
- Develop a culture in which members have a sense of belonging and ownership of the organisation.
- Providing a forum for the full and free expression of views and opinions.
- Facilitating full participation and collective decision-making.
Ensuring transparency and social accountability.
- Adopting clear positions on issues and communicating them without compromise.
Engaging, supporting and strengthening affiliates and members.
- Creating and promoting awareness for motivating and mobilising members and affiliates to be proactive and vigilant supporters for children rights.
- Increasing information on relevant issues by conducting internal research and studies.
- Identifying challenges facing children and women and taking appropriate actions.
- We recognize the intersectionality of systems of oppression and the interdependence of all fights for social justice.
- We believe creativity, integrity and people power drive the success in our campaigns and in our organisation; while compassion and a celebration of life’s possibilities drive the commitment to our mission.
- Work to improvement and upliftment of the livelihood of people of society.
- To eradicate poverty and make equal opportunities for people of society to live happy and prosperous life.
President: Om Shanker Chaturvedi
Contact number: 9557060214